Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ann Arbor Art Fair

I walked toward my favorite of the several Ann Arbor Art Fairs just as the booths were opening this morning.
I started at Adam Spector -- work shown above. Spector makes arabesque-covered pottery, which we quite like. I bought two mugs like the one in the lower right corner. Then I stopped by the booth of Marvin Blackmore -- below. I wasn't planning to buy any more of his work but I did anyway. See What we bought at the Art Fair for pictures of the things we have bought from these two artists in the past.


After buying these things, I walked around and took photos of whatever I thought was neat. I really liked the booth belonging to the art fair itself, where they brought out old posters, t-shirts, and bags from the past 25 years or so.


1 comment:

Jeanie said...

These are great! I still haven't given up the idea of getting down there on Saturday. Our art student kid is helping someone out at his booth, and I think an old grade school friend has her booth there this year, so there are lots of good reasons to go -- if the great atmosphere and art isn't enough!

And the weather is divine this year, at least so far! Good finds. I love your masks!